Overview – Safety Division
We are bonded by a common sense of purpose, strive towards sustainable continuous improvement and are committed to serve as trusted partners to support our Members’ best interests.
Through these efforts, we provide individually tailored safety, health and sustainable environmental services for our Members.
ACIG Safety professionals develop, communicate and deploy new and creative ideas as they relate to the construction industry’s safety challenges. To accomplish these goals, we foster networking events, sponsor workshops and meetings and rely on the experience and background of a qualified staff.
The ACIG Safety Department’s mission statement is to assist Members in saving lives and preventing the potential for losses by:
- Leveraging our proven key success factors;
- Providing information, resources, education and outreach;
- Delivering value-added services to improve the safety, health and quality of our Members;
- Facilitating networking opportunities and promoting Best Practices;
- Fostering a zero incident culture; and
- Deploying our Members’ shared values.